Your privacy and security are important to Soko Janja and always has been. So we've developed a Privacy and Security Policy that covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy and security policy and let us know if you have any questions.
By visiting Soko Janja, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- How Personal Information about Customers is used?
User data may be shared with Soko Janja providers to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relations management.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user's wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders.
- Deliver products and services.
- Develop products and services.
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, and services.
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us.
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website.
- What about Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
- What is the accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Soko Janja?
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that you transmit to us; that at the date of its transmission (i) the content is exact and true, (ii) the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging to any third party.
- Examples of Information Collected:
- Information you give us: You provide such information when you search, buy or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Soko Janja; provide information in your account and communicate with us by phone or e-mail. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
- Automatic information: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers.; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website, including the date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our number. We may also use browser data such as cookies, flash cookies, or similar data on certain parts of our website for fraud prevention and other purposes. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communicate more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information.
- What are your rights?
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage, you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.