If we provide a guaranteed delivery date on the checkout page, your shipping fees may be refunded if we miss our promised delivery date.
The following requirements must be met to qualify for a delivery guarantee refund:
- Shipping method selected is a shipping option advertised on a product detail page.
- Order is shipping to eligible address.
- If your order contains items that aren't eligible for guaranteed delivery, shipping preference "Ship my items as they become available" is selected.
- Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the checkout page.
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, or severe storm. Also, delivery scans might be inaccurate.
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee