How to pay on Soko Janja
· We accept payments through PesaPal and cryptos through Monether.
How to pay with my Debit Card
- First choose the debit card as your payment method.
- Then indicate the type of card that you have i.e. Master card or Visa card
- Enter the 16 digit card number which will undergo verification.
- After the verification, enter the security code.
If you cannot see a payment option at the checkout:
- Refresh the website.
- Create an account if you don’t have one.
- Select the delivery method and indicate the delivery address.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- If the payment option is still not available, contact customer care.
What steps does Soko Janja take to prevent card fraud?
· We shall install a credit/debit card security plug-in.
Why was my Debit Card declined?
- Lack of enough funds.
- Expired card.
- The card owner is suspected of fraud.
Can I use two methods of payment when ordering online?
· Yes, but only when purchasing different products.
Does Soko Janja offer payment in instalments?
· No, since suppliers and manufacturers have to be paid for the products being ordered.
Which currencies does Soko Janja accept?
· US Dollar, Kenya Shillings and Ubricoins
What is a 3D secure password?
It’s an additional security layer that adds an authentication step for online payments. It enables consumers to authenticate themselves with their card issuer when making card not present (CNP) e-commerce purchases. This additional security layer helps prevent unauthorized transactions and protects the consumer from exposure to fraud.
What is my card number, expiration date, and CVV/security code?
- Card Number/ Primary Card Number (PAN): This is the 16-digit number on the front side of your card.
- Card’s Expiration Date: These are the digits just below the card number with the month and the year.
- CVV/ Security Code: It’s the 3-digit number located on the back of your card next to your signature. It works by identifying the customer’s identity in real time through the use of a password so that the customer can shop more confidently and merchants can accept card payment.