List of products by supplier Cooperative Society of Ubricans
We build Sustainable One Health Communities (SOHCs) comprising six primary components:
· A Co-operative Society of Ubricans (CSU) constituted by our members drawing from local communities in every village.
· Produce/product workshops for improving quality and packaging of things produced by our members.
· A retail store that serves as a market for produce and products by members of the CSU.
· A one-health clinic that provides clinical services to members of the CSU.
· A web/mobile application for managing the commerce issuing from the retail system.
· A biomedical industrial city known as Ubrica One.
The retail store, the one-health clinic, the co-operative workshop and the mobile application comprise the Ubrica Retail Clinical Center (URCC), that activates the 4th element of health production. We have designed SOHCs to overcome grand challenges in global health.
We recognize the critical role of animals, environment, and economy in human health. We believe that sustainable health production in global health is a function of a system that integrates simultaneous operation of these four elements of human health, animal health, environmental health and economic health.
Our Sustainable One Health Communities (SOHCs) are rooted in the conception that economic development is the most powerful means of health production. Economic development is the greatest cause of improvement in health. Economic health, the 4th element of health production, is the primary driver of sustainable one-health in any community in the world.